Monday, 14 January 2013
HONEY IS A NATURAL ENERGY SOURCE FOR THE HUMAN BODY
Honey is also a part of Prophetic Medicine :)
1. Honey is easily digested due to the structure of its sugar molecules;
2. It has no cholesterol;
3. Low in calories. Compared to the same amounts of sugar, honey gives 40% less calories to the body;
4. Rapidly diffuses through the blood stream;
6. Improves sport performance;
7. Prevents fatigue.
HONEY BOOSTS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
8. Honey offers antioxidant protection;
9. Strengthens white blood cells;
10. Promotes blood formation;
11. Cleans the blood, preventing capillary problems;
12. Honey can promote blood sugar control due to its 1:1 ratio of glucose and fructose;
13. It helps intestines and kidneys to function better.
HONEY AS A NATURAL REMEDY FOR HEALTH PROBLEMS
The honey and vinegar remedy consists in one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey mixed in a full glass of water. There are many varieties of this recipe, including making it as a salad dressing. You can experiment and try different proportions depending on your taste. The honey and vinegar remedy is considered by some as a “cure-it all”, meaning that is good for most health problems.
Another powerful remedy is the honey and cinnamon mixture used as a beverage or paste for various health problems.
14. The apple cider vinegar and honey treatment may help in curing food poisoning;
15. Honey and vinegar can be beneficial in the case of heat exhaustion;
16. Honey and vinegar can help in the case of heartburn;
17. The same treatment can help cure ailments such as brittle nails;
18. Honey and vinegar can help lowering blood pressure;
19. Honey and apple cider vinegar can help cure eczema;
20. Honey for curing arthritis. Honey can be used in combination with cinnamon or vinegar to relieve or
even cure arthritis. Recent studies have shown that even the most sever cases can be cured by taking one tablespoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon daily before breakfast;
21. Honey for reducing cholesterol. Honey can help reduce cholesterol if mixed with cinnamon in tea or hot water as well as mixed with apple cider;
22. Honey for toothache. Drinking the honey and vinegar beverage or applying a honey and cinnamon paste on the aching tooth may help relieve the pain;
23. Honey for bad breath. Taking honey mixed with vinegar or with cinnamon helps to prevent bad breath;
24. Honey promotes longevity. By regularly drinking tea made with honey and cinnamon, you’ll slow down the aging process. The honey and vinegar recipe can also help prevent premature aging;
25. Honey can help cure obesity. Taken both mixed with vinegar or cinnamon, honey can help reduce weight;
26. Honey for curing colds. Honey and cinnamon can help cure colds;
27. Honey can help cure infertility. Recent studies have shown that taking honey and cinnamon can be beneficial to the reproductive system to both men and women;
28. Together with cinnamon, honey can also help against insect bites;
29. Honey can help cure bladder infection by taking it mixed with cinnamon in hot water.
30. Honey and cinnamon can help against indigestion;
31. The hibernation diet which consists in taking one or two spoons of honey before bedtime can help us lose weight and sleep better;
32. The honey and lemon diet can also help you lose weight. Take one teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of lemon juice and mix them into a glass of warm water. Take this drink every morning before breakfast or after a large meal to detoxify your body;
33. Honey can help cure children’s night cough;
34. Honey may be effective in treating ulcers;
35. Honey can help treat diarrhea, vomiting or upset stomachs by rehydrating the body;
36. Honey can help cure a sore throat;
37. Honey can help healing of cuts and burns. Its antibacterial properties help keep the wounds clean and prevent infection. It also promotes healing and tissue regeneration by absorbing moisture from the air.
HONEY FOR BEAUTY AND SKIN HEALTH
38. Honey for hair loss. Honey is known to rejuvenate the scalp and encourage hair growth in time. One traditional remedy for hair loss is applying a paste made of hot olive oil, one tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and leaving it on for 15 – 20 minutes;
39. Honey with cinnamon can help against pimples;
40. Honey’s anti-bacterial properties can be used against acne;
41. Its moisturizing effects can be very beneficial to the skin;
42. It can protect the skin from the effects of certain rays of sunlight;
43. Honey can be used as a cleansing agent in order to absorb impurities from the face pores.
OTHER HEALTH RELATED BENEFITS OF HONEY
44. Honey can be used as a remedy for hangovers. You can use the following recipe to get over a hangover: 15 ml of honey, 70 ml of natural yogurt and 80 ml of orange juice;
45. Honey can help cure allergies. By eating local honey made from pollen found in flowers in your area, you can reduce your allergies. This is due to the fact that honey has small amounts of pollen in it, not enough to cause a negative reaction but enough to make your body accommodate to it. You can also use this for pets;
46. Honey and milk can help improve digestion;
47. Honey can help against insomnia. A glass of milk with honey will help you sleep better;
48. Honey can help prevent cancer. Honey has anti-carcinogen and anti-tumor properties;
49. Some researches suggest that, taken in correct amounts, honey can be a better option then artificial sweeteners for people suffering from diabetes;
50. Honey is the only natural sweetener with healing effects.